Every Sunday, 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
welcome back TO COMPASSION!
We are excited to announce that our doors are open for Sunday services ON OUR CHURCH CAMPUS!
We are excited to be back at church in community with each other all WHILE KEEPING YOU, OUR STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS SAFE!
- Compassion Kids (4 Years - 6th Grade) is OPEN! Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to each service. Temperatures will be checked prior to entry.
- Compassion Little Kids (Birth - 3 years) is open so that your littlest ones can be comfortable and you can enjoy the service.
- Compassion Students (7th - 12th grade) meets weekly at 10:30a upstairs in the Student Center.
- Compassion Church Online will still be broadcasted every Sunday morning at 9a & 10:30a on Facebook so that if you are high risk or just not comfortable returning to campus yet, you will continue to still have services available!
The safety of you, your family and our staff is our number one priority! As we plan to return to campus together, it will be up to ALL OF US to use precautions and sound judgement for those who plan to come together!
HERE IS WHAT WE PLAN TO DO TO HELP KEEP US ALL SAFE:
- We will have hand sanitizer and soaps available for hand washing
- We will sanitize heavy trafficked areas before and after every service
- We will have face masks available
- We will space auditorium seating apart (while seating families together)
- We will offer signage to remind others in attendance to avoid shaking hands & hugs
- We will not be using offering buckets or paper programs
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP KEEP US ALL SAFE:
- You should not attend in-person gatherings if you or anyone in your immediate family is sick
- You should not attend in-person gatherings if you are at a high-risk for severe illness
- Stay at least 6 ft away from other patrons. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Use hand sanitizer and wash hands with soap and water frequently.
We are excited to see you!