The Women's Ministry at Compassion Church is for all women - no matter your age, background or life stage. Our desire is multi-faceted:
- to meet ladies right where they are and come along side them - encouraging, supporting, praying and equipping them in their journey with God
- to grow our faith and demonstrate His love and grace through our lives and relationships.
- to have a deeper, Christ-centered relationships with each other through women's small groups, prayer meetings, fellowships and mentoring
- to encourage and equip women to faithfully and fully use their God-given gifts to glorify God
- to help every woman to feel loved and accepted for who she is in Christ so that she is transformed and empowered to live out Christ's love and grace
We provide outlets for women to connect, to pray for each other, and to build each other up through quarterly Bible studies and Summer Connect Groups.
GIRLS DAY OUT is October 13th
Speaker: Priscilla Shirer
$75 and includes lunch