Sunday, June 14, 2020, 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
COME HOME TO COMPASSION!
We are excited to announce that we are ready to Come Home to Compassion Church! Our leadership team has been praying and researching government and CDC guidelines and based on what we know today, our team is ready to re-open our doors for Sunday services ON OUR CHURCH CAMPUS on JUNE 14th!
This date gives our team plenty of time to prepare ways to come back to church in community with each other all WHILE KEEPING YOU, OUR STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS SAFE!
- On June 14th , we plan to open only the auditorium and student portions of our campus for in-person services at our regular service times 9a & 10:30a. That means that Compassion Little Kids and Compassion Kids will remain closed for now. Little Kids and Kids ages Birth thru 6th grade can attend services with their families in the main auditorium. Our kids team will be distributing FUN PACKS for the young kids to have something to do during services! We love your family and look forward to seeing you all together in the service! We look forward to re-opening Compassion Kids as soon as it looks safe to do so!
- Our Students grades 7th-12th grade will be resuming their normal 10:30 service times in the student center on June 14th!
- Compassion Church Online will still be broadcasted every Sunday morning at 9a & 10:30a on Facebook and on our website so that if you are high risk or just not comfortable returning to campus yet, you will continue to still have services available!
The safety of you, your family and our staff is our number one priority! As we plan to return to campus together, it will be up to ALL OF US to use precautions and sound judgement for those who plan to come together!
HERE IS WHAT WE PLAN TO DO TO HELP KEEP US ALL SAFE:
- We will have hand sanitizer and soaps available for hand washing
- We will sanitize heavy trafficked areas before and after every service
- We will have face masks available
- We will space auditorium seating apart (while seating families together)
- We will restrict common areas to prevent close congregating of people
- We will offer signage to remind others in attendance to avoid shaking hands & hugs
- We will not be using offering buckets or paper programs
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP KEEP US ALL SAFE:
- You should not attend in-person gatherings if you or anyone in your immediate family is sick
- You should not attend in-person gatherings if you are at a high-risk for severe illness
- Stay at least 6 ft away from other patronsDo not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Use hand sanitizer and wash hands with soap and water frequently.
We are excited to see you soon!
Are you planning to visit Compassion Church's campus for the first time? Plan Your Visit by clicking HERE!